CONTROLADOR DMX JB SYSTEMS SCM-1 SCENEMASTER
- Extremely user-friendly 16channel DMX controller for all kinds of applications: stage, DJ, architectural lighting,
- Seamless linking of up to 4 units to obtain a virtual controller with maximum 64channels and/or scenes!
- 2 user modes:
- Dimmer mode: you can control 16 dimmer channels gradually (extendable up to 64channels)
- Scene mode: you can create 16 scenes, each containing 16channels (extendable to 64scenes, each containing 64channels)
- MIDI functionality via USB (16ch):
- MIDI OUT: all channel faders + flash buttons can also send out MIDI-commands so you can control different MIDI applications (ex. Arkaos, Resolume, DMX-Creator, Daslight,
- MIDI IN: all scenes (16 up to 64) can be controlled by any external MIDI controller (seamless integration with MIDI-software such as Cubase, etc.), perfect for musicians etc.
- The channel faders can be used to mix several scenes together.
- Push buttons on top of all dimmer channels:
- Dimmer mode: used as flash buttons
- Scene mode: scenes can easily be switched on/off
- Blackout function
- Last output is preserved while the unit is switched off and on again (no need to push any button or de-active blackout): perfect for use on exhibition booths, shops,
- 4-digit LED-display shows DMX-values (0-255 or 0-100%) and MIDI-values (0-127)