INTERFACE DMX BRITEQ BT-NODE24
- High speed Art-Net and sACN Node with 4 highly configurable DMX ports.
- Gigabit Ethernet I/O based on high speed Marvell switch, without linking delay.
- Automatic Ethernet bypass on power fails.
- Perfect for install market with configurations over Art-Net support and DHCP.
- Complies to IEEE 802.3-2005 standard for fully compliant hi-speed Gigabit Ethernet over long cable lengths.
- Integrated web interface with support for mobile devices.
- NFC tag for easy website access on mobile devices.
- The 4 DMX ports can all be configured as in or outputs:
- Configured as input: normal mode
- Configured as output: single, LTP, HTP or ZERO mode.
- Multiple pre-defined presets available and custom presets.
- RDM over Art-Net compatible.
- All DMX ports are equipped with 3pin or 5pin Neutrik® XLR-connectors (both versions available)
- 100% electrical isolation between all in/outputs: problems on 1 port will not influence the other ports.
- MIDI bridge functionality via Ethernet coming soon.
- Power options:
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Neutrik® TRUE-1 daisy chaining.
- PoE class 0 input. From 36V to 57V
- Housing ½ 19 diecast housing with different installation options:
- 1-unit fits 1U 19 rack (19 adapter included)
- 2-units fit together in a 1U 19”” rack (adapters included)
- Easy truss mounting with wall adapter (optional)
- Strong rubber protection adapters for stage use (optional)
- Developed by Briteq® in Belgium and made in Europe!