POWERFULL 9X60W WW/CW BEAM/ RGB-GLOW EFFECT
- This impressive new projector is developed for use on big concert stages, TV-studios,
- The 9 big lenses are each equipped with 60W CW/WW LEDs that produce powerful narrow white 4° beams. (full on: 175000 lux @3m)
- In a very short time several projectors can be mechanically mounted together to create dynamic light curtain effects with unsurpassed power !
- The LEDs can be individually controlled to produce tunable white beams, ranging from warm 3000K with high CRI to 6500K cold white.
- Very powerful RGB-LEDs light up the black front panel in any desired color.
- The units includes 2 extra front panels that can be swapped easily:
- The white front panel is used to produce very bright and saturated RGB glow effects
- The semi-transmissible mirror front panel creates amazing creative effects simply by pointing lasers and light beams at it.
- The 9 lenses are equipped with black anti-glare louvers, gold color louvers are optionally available. (set 9pcs)
- 3 DMX-modes: 13, 29 and 45 channels mode for individual control of all beams and functions using 16bit dimming.
- Control channel for remote selection of PIXEL-order, dimmer speed, dimmer curve, fan control,
- RDM-function for: channel mode, DMX-address, temperature control,
- OLED display with backlit touch buttons for easy configuration.
- Easy mechanical installation with 2 included omega brackets.
- Easily removable suspension bracket with quick locks.
- Several M10 fixing points can be used to install the projectors in custom frames.
- Very low-noise fans, perfect for use in noise sensitive places like theatres, TV-studios,
- Easy daisy chaining: 3pin & 5pin + Neutrik® PowerCON® TRUE-1 in/out.
- Compact size (58 x 22 x 14cm) for easy transport in flight cases!
- Optional 60x120cm flight cases (4 projectors) available.
- Optional gold louvers (set of 9 pcs).
- Co-designed with Marijn Broeckaert.
- Export partners should order the BQ2 version !
Both BQ1 and BQ2 have the exact same features but slightly different color tolerances because they come from a different production batch.