MICRO JB SYSTEMS JB-30
- The JB30 is a rugged gooseneck microphone, for all kinds of applications:
- Conferences, meetings
- PA installations
- The 30cm long gooseneck can be bended in all directions
- The on/off switch in the base of the microphone makes it a perfect choice for conference installations.
- Thanks to the male XLR-connector the JB30 can be easily installed on a desk and/or audio mixer.
- The unidirectional pickup pattern of the microphone isolates unwanted ambient noises and prevents early feedback.
- Sensitivity: -74dB +/-3dB
- Impedance: 500?
- Directivity: uni-directional (cardioid)
- Mic type: moving coil dynamic element
- Connector type: male XLR
- Frequency Range: 80 14.000 Hz