SCANBOX VP-P37.5 BRITEQ
- This scan box is the link between the VP-PC Interface and the VP-P37.5 video panels.
- The unit is a black box which distributes the digital video signals to the different video panels.
- The following connections and controls are available:
- – Via the special RJ45 input and up to 120m CAT5 cable the VP-PC Interface will be connected.
- – Via the RJ45 output you can link several other scan boxes to obtain bigger video walls.
- – 2 special high grade metal in/out connectors with protective cover for mains voltage
- – 8 special high grade metal output connectors with protective cover to connect the video panels.
- – Power LED to indicate that the unit received mains power
- – Signal LED to indicate that the unit is connected to the VP-PC Interface
- – Test button: used to generate different test patterns, no need to connect and configure a PC to test your video wall!
- The scan box can drive up to 10 panels on each of the 8 outputs (total = 80panels), however for increased performance 8 panels per output is preferred (total = 64panels on 1 scan box)